Therapeutic Royal Thai Massage can relieve severe tension in the muscles and the connective tissue, as well as chronic knots. Usually in the form of deep tissue massage, it assists in treating people with chronic pain, those involved in heavy physical activity or recuperating from injury.
- 30 mins
- 60 mins
- 90 mins
- 1200 mins
Therapeutic Royal Thai Massage can assist in breaking or eliminating scar tissue from earlier injuries. The aim is to restore nutrient and oxygen flow to stressed muscles which, when disturbed through overuse or injury, causes inflammation and build-up of toxins.
Deep tissue massage is different from “deep pressure” or “strong” massage which involves strong pressure used for massage over all areas of the body. Deep tissue massage concentrates on specific areas requiring treatment, and involves work on both superficial and deep layers of muscles using specialist techniques.
Benefits of Therapeutic Royal Thai Massage
• Loosens tight muscles and reduces tightness of connective tissue
• Improves muscle tone and adds to flexibility
• Relieves pain through the release of endorphins into the brain and nervous system
• Reduces feeling of stress and tension
• Improves blood circulation